WHO WE ARE
WHAT WE DO
At HI-PROTECT, our client’s safety against attacks, impacts, and collision is paramount in our designs. Thus, we work with our own International consultants and partners to constantly upgrade our design and keep up with the demands of the times. We are in step with the ever-increasing complexity of attacks used against armored cars and even vehicular accidents worldwide.
With our superior technical abilities, we guarantee the workmanship of every vehicle entrusted to us for upgrading. We endeavor to meet specialized security needs that will ensure our armoring will protect you when your life is on the line.
To provide our clients with high-quality armored vehicles designed and engineered to save lives against accidents and assaults.
To be the leading car armoring company in the Philippines that provides superior quality and world-standard armored vehicles to the markets.
• Our production and design team are very flexible and they are backed up by years of training and experience. Continuous support is provided by our consultants and suppliers worldwide to assure the optimum performance of our manufactured armored vehicles.
• We blend traditional craftmanship with advanced engineering design concepts and materials to produce high-quality armored cars.
• We are a specialist in Vehicle Armoring thus, we have the capability to develop new models in B4, B6 (European CEN Standard) and even higher protection levels.
• We can offer long term leasing and / or Bank Financing on our armored vehicles.
Against attacks, impacts and collision
360° DISCREET VEHICLE ARMORING
Designed and engineered to provide maximum protection against attacks, collisions or impacts.
• European certified armored glass and ballistic steel resist external attacks and impacts from any angle.
• Engineered Armoring Design
• Advanced Overlap System for protection against angled shots.
• Operable Front Windows for easy access.
• Run-flat Tires and Brake & Suspension Upgrades to support the weight of the armor without compromising the vehicle’s performance.
• Protected Battery & Fuse Box Compartment protects the vehicle’s vital electric system.
• Near Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Interior Finish for more subtle car armor.
METHODS OF ARMORING
The armoring system is integrated after the production process of the base vehicle without changing its exterior appearance. The safety cell is designed in such a way that all aps between the main body of the car and the doors are overlapped and fitted with spall – returns to prevent projectiles or splinters from entering the passenger compartment. This method of installation also offers the highest possible protection to the vehicle occupants against the effects of the bomb blast, collisions and impacts from either side of the vehicles.
BALLISTIC STANDARD ARMORING EUROPEAN CEN
FJ – Full Metal Jacket
FJ – Full Metal Jacket
SCP – Soft Core (Lead) & Steel Penetrator
PB – Pointed Bullet
CB – Cone Bullet
HC – Hard Core, steel hardness > 63